30 September 2010

Woah, where did 56 days go?

That's right, we have 21 days remaining until the due date. People keep reminding me that that means, "any time now, then!" I hope not, as Ofsted are coming to do a subject specific Inspection next week. Art, Craft and Design. On my watch! I can't believe it!

That's right, Ofsted chose to come and look at one half of my faculty and the work we do within that! |I'm not saying too much, suffice to say that I'm going to be busy over the next few days! (They're with us on Tuesday and Wednesday).

So, 21 days! I know, time has truly flown! 3 weeks. The nursery is done. Most of the big stuff is bought. My bro and fiancĂ©e got us the baby monitor (very cool) and my parents are bringing a Moses basket on Sunday. Sarah is making sure we have all the baby clothes we need and has (almost) packed her bag. There are a few small things to sort out, but we're mostly ready. I need to read the chapter on emergency deliveries, just in case we're caught short...

I've discovered www.we7.com and it's awesome. I'm making my way through Joe Satriani albums and loving every minute of it!

I'm still waiting for FroYo. All sorts of nonsense from Orange's end in my opinion. They haven't upgraded the early adopters to the latest 2.1 build which means the 2.2 version (whilst ready) is not downloadable. My phone keeps telling me it's up to date. Clearly it isn't! Eugh.

Google have released a few things, Instant for one and goo.gl - a URL shortener. As I exceed 400 tweets, I'm using URL shorteners more and more and am pleased that Google have released this.

I'm sure there's loads more to write about, but I'm on holiday soon, so I shall catch up then...

Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment