12 April 2010

General Musings

Well, really I'm just going to have a general muse about stuff.

I'm currently in the middle of building a website. The design and layout is done. All images are sorted. The main page is online with a URL and everything! There's an associated blog, a Youtube channel, a Twitter feed and a Facebook fan page. The website has been built using Dreamweaver CS4 and I've really enjoyed learning it. I didn't know anything in January, now I have a working website (under construction!).

Enough about that! Movies. Avatar was awesome. Kick-Ass was so cool. What am I waiting for? Iron Man 2. The trailer has left me wanting more. I cannot wait.

What else has been in my thoughts? The HTC Desire. Oh yes. I no longer crave for the iPhone. Android has surpassed the OS of Apple's device. I don't think OS 4.0 will better Android 2.1 let alone 2.2 (Froyo). The Desire is out on 29th April. I will be first in line!

Busy day tomorrow. Diploma stuff kicks off. I've a nice little project planned.

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment