29 May 2012

I've taken the plunge

That's it... I've taken the plunge. I have an iPhone 4S. I've been talking about it for years and, almost 4.5 years after I got the first generation iPod touch I've upgraded. And what an upgrade.

I already have a Mac and am keen to expand the ecosystem. I have a lot of apps (mostly games) and my iPod is on its way out. It's slow and is stuck on iOS 3.1.3! Most apps don't work anymore. So I couldn't wait for the next iteration and took the plunge now.

It's awesome. The display is a joy to look at. iOS is of course very easy to set up and use. The camera has been great so far and the whole experience is familiar yet new.

I've ordered a retro Game Boy style silicon case which I think will be great.

I still have to port my number over from my previous operator and there seem to be a few teething problems with the new one. But, I have an iPhone and that's the main thing.

And I've just typed this on the blogger app on my new phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment