11 June 2009

Apple iPhone 3G S pictures, official photos

Apple iPhone 3G S pictures, official photos

iPhone 3GS may just be the iPhone I decide to buy. I won't get an alternative, so I may wait to see what the iPhone 4.0 looks like next year (one a year so far!).

I'm impressed with the RAM and processor upgrades as well as the improved camera (still & video). Addition of a compass makes the maps+GPS combination look even better - especially as a pedestrian around town.

There are a variety of other features that are an improvement on the last, but most of them are OS improvements that come with the iPhone 3.0 software (due on the 17th June which I'll get for my iPod Touch).

So, like I said, I will one day be the owner of an iPhone. Will it be this one, or will I wait until next June to see what happens? I can't upgrade until Feb 2010 anyway...

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment