18 June 2010

It's a Girl!

That's right folks, I'm going to have a baby girl! (Unless the sonographer was wrong, and she said she is right only 85% of the time!). Anyway, very exciting!

What's happened since my last post? Well, I've fitted a kitchen in my house. The whole process has offered up its challenges and its rewards. Mostly now rewards. There weren't too many hiccups thankfully, but, when they arose, I dealt with them. So, it's looking very nice. Just some tiling and a few bits to finish off...

I have got on very well with my HTC Desire. No regrets going Android. iOS 4.0 has arrived as has iPhone 4.0. Nothing new under the Sun! Nothing that Android and HTC won't top in the next few months. I believe that iPhone are playing catch up now, rather than Android. Market share is still skewed to iPhone because of the consumerist nature of the device. Technology wise, I think we've hit level pegging, but not for much longer.

The world cup is under way. All teams have played at least one match. Most of which had low score lines - the stand out teams have been Germany, Uruguay and Argentina. England should have won, but, well, we all know about Robert Green! I'm going to be listening to the England-Algeria match in the car this evening, and I'm hoping for a 2-0 victory. But anything can happen!

Finally, I'm only going to be the Head of Year 11 for 2 more weeks! When we get our new timetables and transition occurs, I'll be the Head of Year 7. And I'm really excited about it!

God bless,
Timo

No comments:

Post a Comment