16 May 2011

Almost holiday time

I usually write about time flying and here's another reference to the fact that tempus really does fugit. My little girl is almost 7 months old! 7 months!?!?! Where did the time go? I find myself always looking forward to the weekend or the next holiday. Not to get away from work, but to spend time with my wife & daughter!



And that's the main thing. I'm looking forward to the holiday not just because I'm tired, although that is a contributing factor, but because I get to spend 2 uninterrupted weeks with my family! And boy am I looking forward to it!

I'm hoping to be able to do a few things around the house, but that's an inevitable aim that doesn't always get fulfilled... although, I had better get the bits in the kitchen finished as it will be exactly a year since I refitted it! One year and not completely finished! Ooops...

Anyway, life and work continues. And back to work it is!

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment