21 May 2011

It's Holiday Time

Not only is it holiday time, it means that there's only 7 weeks remaining of the academic year! Another year flies by!

But what a year!



However, I'll leave that reflection for another time... for now, I'm looking forward to spending 2 weeks with my little family! 2 whole weeks! It's also a chance to finally complete the kitchen (refitted exactly a year ago) as well as catch up on the gardening and other stuff - like a few games on the Wii...

There's also going to be walking - which I will be able to try out the Deuter Kid Carrier III on a proper day out... might even post a review!?!

Mostly, it's about relaxing after a very busy term. But, the team's sorted, well almost, but better than before and I'm really looking forward to looking forward! Strategic planning here we come!

First, tea.

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment